Please Update Your Browser
Welcome to Isıtsan, one of the first manufacturer of high quality built-in cooking appliances in Turkey.
In Isıtsan we combine unique design and quality - the result providing stylish and durable appliances of top standard. In our facility only high standard components are transformed into a final product with the state of the art technology.
Quality management is our way of doing things in every stage and is directly reflected to your brand.
We are located in Izmir, western Turkey- one of the best known manufacturers for the appliance industry.
Consequently with all these aspects we constantly keep our enthusiasm in developing and cooperating with our brand MEKAPPA and all oem brands.
‘‘ extraordinary cooking appliances ’’
Facts of Isıtsan
- Annual production capacity: 350.000 units
- Full range of built-in cooking appliances from one location: Electric ovens, cooker hoods.
- 27.000 m2 total area (of which 10.000 m2 covered)
- 110 employees
- 4 production lines
- Located in ITOB industirial zone in Izmir and 12 km away from international airport, 35 km from Turkey’s biggest export harbour
- In house enamelling facility
- Fully equipped laboratory
- Lean production methodology
Today you can find appliances
produced by Isıtsan in the kitchens
on 3 continents, in more than
45 countries and these figures are increasing day by day
As Isıtsan A.Ş., engaged in the design, production, and sales of built-in cooking appliances, we have a vision “to ensure the employees obtain the understanding of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety management mentality” through the following policies
- To obtain the results of the highest quality in the shortest time possible, and to use the most economical methods in all of our activities related to our products, services, and processes, and to increase our international competitive power
- To apply lean production techniques systematically,
- To comply with and continuously advance in fulfilling all applicable require- ments of ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Manage- ment System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System stan- dards and compliance obligationsTo maximize customer satisfaction, by meeting customer expectations,
- To continuously improve the quality of services and materials by establishing mutually beneficial supplier relations,
- To continuously pursue and utilize technological developments and innovations,
- To contain the environmental effects and occupational health and safety risks produced by our activities under control and to effectively utilize natural resources and to eliminate the hazards in the workplace,
- To continuously support the development of our employees and to ensure that they work in a healthy and safe environment as they are our most important value,
- To ensure the participation of our employees by taking their opinions in our decisions regarding quality, environment, occupational health and safety,
We internalize and commit to the above Quality Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Policies.